Is Shopify dropshipping dead?
Is Shopify too saturated to enter?
Tons of traffics on Facebook but no good way to put it into my Shopify store.
Such problems are common because Shopify drops shipping booming and there are countless sellers entering, but it’s harder to get sales than before. In fact, Shopify Logistics has become very competitive and is no longer a company that can make money quickly. The chances of becoming a big seller with Shopify are still great, but not easy. For more sales, you need more skilled marketing. That’s why I put my theme on Facebook’s marketing. In this article, I will help beginners learn how to create an ad by introducing the following sections:
- Be prepared for Facebook advertising.
- Create important programs for Facebook ads.
- Optimize the skills of Facebook conversion.
Preparations to make a good Facebook ad
There are three things you need to do before creating a Facebook ad.
1) Create a BM account (business manager). Manage your advertising accounts, web pages, and who’s working for them – all in one place. Here you are creating a BM account: https://business.facebook.com/
2) Create an advertising account. Once you have created your BM account, click Add Ad Account and then click Create Ad Account. Fill in the necessary information to create an advertising account. You can create multiple accounts.
3) Install Pixel to Shopify store. The Facebook pixel is an analytics tool that gathers actions people take on your website so that you to measure the effectiveness of your advertising. Learn more: https://www.facebook.com/business/help/952192354843755
4) Learn Facebook ads policies. Especially pay attention to prohibited contents and restricted contents. Here you go the details: https://www.facebook.com/policies/ads/
Important steps to create a Facebook ad
1) Set the advertising target.
Set your business goals for your ads. The advertising goal is what you want people to do when they see your ad. For example, inspiring people’s interest in your product or service, motivating people to find more information about advertising and encouraging people to buy your product or service. Usually, if you want to create a PPE (post-page appointment) ad, you can choose to participate as a target. If you want to create a WC (website conversion), you should choose reverse as the target.
2) Choose an audience
There are three ways to get your target audience:
- Create a new audience by setting audience details such as location, age, gender, behavior, interests, and more.
- Create a customized audience. Use the audience resources you already have from your website, Facebook, etc. as your target audience.
- Create a similar audience. Primarily based on value-based resources collected by facebook Pixel, you can target audiences that have similar characteristics to the audience you already have.
If you choose to use a custom audience or a similar audience as your target audience, make sure the source data is new and updated for better results.
3) Budget and timetable
How much budget should you set? It depends on many factors, such as audience size, goals, and commodity prices. You can adjust to your requirements and the effectiveness of your ads. Usually, people start at $10 a day. If your goal is a high-value audience, the budget tends to cost more.
4) Create ad content
All are well set up and the most important thing is to create advertising content. There are three types of ads on Facebook: images, videos or slides. Video is good for getting more participation, but not easy for beginners. If you don’t make your own video, you can try to find FFERR to help you create a video. Before submitting an ad, check if your content violates Facebook’s policies or violates the rights of others.
Optimize Facebook conversion skills
There are countless skills to optimize Facebook ads. Today, I will discuss two basic and most common methods:
1) A/B test advertisement
Create the best performing ad campaigns and scale them to get more effective traffic. This is what Facebook advertisers do. But how do you know that they are the best performing ads? That’s what A/B test ads do – let you test different versions of your ads so you can see what works best and improve future advertising campaigns.
The most important principle of A/B testing ADS is to set only one variable element at a time. You can test these elements:
- Creative (picture, video, text, title, and/or action buttons)
- Audience (audience your goal)
- Optimize events (the purpose of creating an ad)
- Placement (preferably display ads on each platform)
2) Staying behind
Facebook Pixels collects the actions people take on your website. These audiences are high-value audiences, and you can remarket them, which gives you a higher conversion and is much easier to market than a whole new audience. These steps include:
- First, the source is taken from the pixel.
- Second, create a user layer before remarketing. Set different standards to create user layers. Take video ads as an example: You can divide the user layer by watching time, click to enter the store, buy, and so on.
- Third, choose a custom audience from Pixel when creating your ad. Make sure your ads match the characteristics of your user layer for better results.